Thursday, April 23, 2009

Summer movies I plan to see in the theater

It seems like the summer movie season is starting earlier and earlier each year with this summer "season" dropping a few movies in April that you would normally find in theater in late May or June. Having said that, here is a list of the films I am excited to see in the theater this summer:

May

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (1st)
Star Trek (8th)
Angels And Demons (15th)
Terminator Salvation (21st)

June

Land Of The Lost (5th)
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (26th)

August

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra (7th)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, April 23, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee Lee said...
I'm tellin' ya right now, if Christian Bale sounds like he did in Batman, I am walking out and demanding a refund ;) I don't think I can sit thru another 2 hours of THAT voice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home