Thursday, April 16, 2009

AI: Goodbye and Hello Again

As expected, Matt was eliminated last night and also as predicted the judges saved him for another week. I'm not going to say Simon and company didn't want to save Matt for his own ability but I think this was more just a matter of timing [I mean Simon even came right out and said Matt can't win this season]. If they didn't save Matt last night, they would have been given just one more week to use this new ability and would they save Lil if she was next to go? I think not. So for one more week we have a top 7 and up next is the dreaded disco week. This is one the weeks I wish they would do away with. Sure it gives the idols a chance to take something old and make it new again but do I have sit through another week of snoring songs? I would rather Idol do theme weeks like Songs in the Hot 100 this week or Hair Bands of the 80's but instead I will have to just suffer in silence listening to the best and worst of the disco era. Good luck to Matt and Lil.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home