Thursday, April 23, 2009

AI: Two for the road

Last night we got our promised 2-for-1 special - Lil Rounds and Anoop Desai both went sent to the big disco ball in the sky. Should go home, will go home? Yeah it was time for them. With 5 weeks left, it looks like we are heading toward a all male final. Allison has been hanging around the bottom 3 for a while and Matt has hung on only by the magic of Simon's save last week. So the only question is will it be Adam and Danny or Adam and Kris? I'm pulling for Kris at this point because he is really the only one I can see making an album that I would buy.

Next week the contestants get to put their own spin on Rat Pack Standards not just once, but twice. This is another week that I am less-than-enthused about but maybe the Idols can make these old songs feel current as they did this week with disco.

The record shows, I took the blows - And did it my way!

Wino Out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home