Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Idol, The Morning Goes All Bell Bottoms

I'm not a fan of disco, so I'm afraid I'm really not going to like much tonight. As the show begins, it appears AI is making an effort to be quick and not run over so I too will keep my comments short.

Lil Rounds - I'm Every Woman

Still not sure what she is. Still has a huge voice, now if we can just find her voice.

Kris Allen - She Works Hard for the Money

That is how you make it your own! I could listen to this kind of disco all day long.

Danny Gokey - September

I really like Danny's talent and vocals but I haven't been blown away in a few weeks.

Allison Iraheta - Hot Stuff

Donna Summer may have won a rock Grammy, but Allison has made it a Hot song again.

Adam Lambert - If I Can't Have You

Cool arrangement and nice soft vocals however I just didn't dig the real high notes.

Matt Giraud - Stayin' Alive

I am glad they saved him last week because that was really cool and felt very current.

Anoop Desai - Dim All The Lights

Yeah he can sing but just not this song on this night. I was just bored, pink and all.

My Favorites: Kris, Allison, Matt
Projected Finalist: Kris and Adam
Should Go Home: Lil and Anoop
Will Go Home: Lil and Allison

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, April 22, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee Lee said...
If Matt gets to stay then I think I single handedly kept him in with all the phone calls I made last night. I may have voted 100 times for Matt and 50 times for Danny...we'll see. Gotta love redial!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home