Friday, July 14, 2006

Was it muggy or raining?

The Marathon Sports 5-Miler came and went last night and man was it humid out. After running five miles around some pretty large shacks in Weston, I looked and felt like it had been raining the whole time. That maybe partly due to the fact that I poured two cups of water over my head at the last water station - even though I was soaked, it felt great. I have to give the race organizers credit - it was well run and very well sponsored. The one thing I would change is the running on the grass around the high school. There are plenty of roads there and there is no real reason to run out in the [slick] wet grass. Steve was our fastest guy [again] coming in at 39:35, I finished behind him at 43:17 and Kym finished up at 50:20 - note all times are unofficial at this point. Next stop Boston Half Marathon???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home