Thursday, June 29, 2006

Equipment Part 3: Time

As a gift, my wife bought me this Timex Ironman 50 Lap Triathlon watch. This watch features:

- 50 lap memory Countdown timer
- Water resistant to 100 meters
- Daily/weekly/weekend alarms
- 2 time zones; month/day/date
- 100-hour chrono Indiglo® night light
- Sandwich mesh strap

I find having a watch really a help when trying to pace myself over a run. I use the watch just to keep track of the time of day [to get back to work at lunch] and the stopwatch for total time on the road. For races, it is great to be able to check the elapsed time at each mile marker to keep track of my pace. This watch has been on my wrist for almost a thousand miles as well as in the Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean and the Carribean Sea. Thanks for the watch honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home