Monday, May 26, 2008

Park It or Ticket It

Apparently the thing to do on a holiday weekend with gorgeous weather is hit the mall, Wrentham Village Premium Outlets to be more specific. I guess I can't really find too much fault in that - I was there too. To my amazement, it was like Christmas time there yesterday - PACKED! Every parking spot was taken and I had to resort to my least favorite thing about crowded malls, following shoppers back to their cars to find a spot. While we were searching for shoppers to follow, I noticed several cars parked illegally - you know at the end of the isle where there is not spaces lined out, around grassed islands or even on top of those grassy islands. As I drove around the first car parked in such a manner, I noticed a beautiful orange ticket under their windshield wiper, which honestly brought a smile to my face. As we drove around the side we came upon two Wrentham Police cruisers handing out tickets for all of those shoppers to impatient to find a spot or who think they can park their cars anywhere they want to. Well for those kind of shoppers, I think they bought something a little extra yesterday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home