Thursday, May 15, 2008

And then there were just the David's

In the least shocking elimination ever, Syesha was sent home and we [the male audience] will have to go hottie-less in the final week. So for one last time, here she is [in BOTB double vision no less]:



For the finals I am expecting another 3 pack of songs and if they use the same formula from last year we will get a contestant's choice, song previously sung by contestant, winning song of the American Idol Songwriter Contest.

For David "Archie" Archuletta I would think his choice would be something young and fun [but hopefully less urban than a Chris Brown song]. I would guess his repeat would be Imagine by John Lennon but I haven't been a fan of his since the beginning so I could be way off.

For David "DC" Cook I am hoping his song choice will be semi-obscure rock track or maybe an acoustic ballad he can rearrange into his own style. Just something different is all I ask. For his repeat I would say the smart choice would be Billie Jean by Michael Jackson but I would love for him to take another shot at Baba O'Riley by The Who just with more time to include the phat guitar bridge.

What ever happens next Tuesday, next week at this time season 7 will only be a memory.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home