Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Idol Top 5: The Morning After

Neil Diamond Week + 2 Songs Each = 1 Hour Of Very Rushed TV. So to keep in line with this weeks AI broadcast, I will limit my review of each song to only 5 words [some have been made up just for this post]:

Jason Forever In Blue Jeans

Predicted · Safe · Nice · Boring · Zzzzzz

David C. I'm Alive

Solid · Rockin' · Professional · Leathery · Choice

Brooke I'm A Believer

Non-believer · Bell-bottoms · Rushed · Lost · Done

David A. Sweet Caroline

Sweet · Strips · Tonal · Runny · Unengaging

Syesha Hello Again

Helloooo · Sultry · Curls · Shoeless · Elegant

At half time of the 1 hour sprint, we got a quick check with the judges and for a while the train has been coming of the tracks and last night it jumped the curb and crashed into a very deep ravine. Can someone please [please, please, please] get me the recipe for what ever Paula is drinking during the show? I have the red Coke cup at home and I want to temporarily live in a world where I can't remember what happened just 25 minutes ago! Otherwise I would like to get a peek at the notes she was reading from that were either taken at a dress rehearsal or [conspiracy theorist gone wild] given to her by a show producer. Either way, it looks like AI needs to shove another stupid Q & A into the results show [just like the whole David Cook arrangement question from a few weeks ago] to account for this serious breakdown in the "judging" system.

Jason September Morn

Rangeless · Pitchy · Haircut · Still · Zzzzzz

David C. All I Really Need Is You

Breathy · Mediocre · Razor · Ready · Front-Man

Brooke I Am I Said

Sigh · Noteworthy · Comfortable · Simple · Musician

David A. America

Sugary · Broadway · Check · Check · Check

Syesha Thank the Lord for the Night Time

Claptastic · Diva · R&B · Theater · Infectious

Gratuitous Celebrity Sightings: Zero - No Time!
Hottie Of The Week: Syesha [not that Brooke really has a chance]
Wants To Go Home: Jason and Brooke
Should Go Home: Brooke
Will Go Home: Brooke

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, April 30, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

E:

You guessed right on this week. Only a few comments of what I noticed:

1. Syesha gets better every week. Look for her to do battle with Castro in the bottom two next week.

2. Archuleta made Sweet Caroline actually bearable and, amazingly, not kareoke!

3. After this week, Jason Castro can go home any time. I still like him, but he can't win this thing.

4. David Cook was very good if not great again this week. I am hoping he goes out at #2, which is typically the best career move one can have.

5. Thank goodness Brooke is gone. I just don't see how I came to not like someone who seems so genuinely nice. I think it was her fragile and pathetic nature.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home