Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Another semester FINALly over

Today marks the end of Operations Management and the beginning of Summer Vacation. I guess I'll have to wait for the snow to stop this week before summer starts! It's nice to see some snow in January, oh I mean April? Ahh New England. What's the saying... Wait 5 minutes.

Anyway, it's good to get this semester over with and to have completed another class toward my MBA. Just 8 more to go and I will have my master’s degree. Then what will I do with my time? PhD? Another masters, say in Mathematics? Or maybe just be done with school? Who knows, that's a ways off.

For now I am looking forward to some warmer weather, traveling to San Fran in May and enjoying New England this summer - camping in New Hampshire, beaches on the north shore, climbing Mount Monadnock, running a few road races, many, many BBQ's in the back yard, rollerblading the Charles on Sunday mornings, and biking around town. I can't wait for it to start. Now if it could just stop snowing for the season we would be all set.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, April 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee Lee said...
I am sooooo jealous. I have three more week, two more quizes and a cumulative final to go. The summer sounds great....can't wait and can't wait for San Fran!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home