Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Thank god your here

NBC is launching a new show called Thank God Your Here which is a new twist on Drew Carey's Whose Line Is It Anyway? TGYH takes 4 comedic actors, dresses them up and figuratively shove them on stage into a scene and let them improv their way through. At first I thought this was going to be boring but after watching the first episode online it looks pretty good. Wayne Knight was my favorite and I think looked most comfortable improving his scene. Bryan Cranston [Jerry's Dentist on Seinfeld] was very good too although I could have done with a little less guy-on-guy kissing [the first time is funny, the third becomes creepy]. The show premiere’s on Monday April 9th or you can watch it right now on NBC.com. I am looking forward to other celeb's that will take the challenge.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home