Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tattoo Idea

I have been seriously considering the idea of a tattoo once I complete the marathon and I was really thinking about the Superman Logo. The Man Of Steel. The ultimate hero. Well I am neither of those but I do like what he stands for. So below I have found a few examples, let me know if you like any of these:


Traditional shield Logo, Steel [maybe Blue Steel, see Zoolander] or Burnt Red

The ever popular tribal concept, Fireman style or "on the go" or with racing stripes

Full body style [love the Alex Ross copy on the left]

Of course there is always the basic [Jon Bon Jovi style] Superman Tat

Or the large full back Logo surrounded with I'm not sure what.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, June 14, 2006, Blogger TheWino said...

Either should [left or right not sure] or middle of the shoulds on my back....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home