Friday, May 26, 2006

Day off/Unemployed

Today is my first [or four] days off in between jobs and while I am currently unemployed I do have a big day planned. "We're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time " [see Old School]. Actually I'll just be hanging around mi casa today doing some chores and probably going to get in a nice run. Hope y'all are having a great day at work and get out and enjoy the long weekend. And on Monday don't forget to take a moment of silence, short prayer or even a quick salute to those brave men and women who have gone before us in time of war and paid the ultimate price to make this the best damn country in the whole world.

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 9:55 PM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-index.info/567.html or http://neveo.info/2379.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home