Thursday, May 25, 2006

If you can raed tihs, you hvae a srnatge mnid too

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. Thephaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at CmabrigdeUinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. Therset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs isbcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

[By the way, if you beleive that the above is true - I have a bridge to sell you]

3 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, June 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 3:16 PM, June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 7:41 PM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home