Monday, May 15, 2006

New Job

For those who have not heard, I will be starting a new job on May 30th at Kubotek USA. My new title is Manager of Support Services and I will be overseeing their customer support department, licensing, beta programs, customer requests for features and product defects. I am very excited to get involved with a company like this that is growing and really wants to make their internal processes run more seamless and push itself to new heights. Plus I will be returning to WPI this fall to continue working on my MBA.

It has been a great [nearly] 5 years here at AccuSoft and leaving here is bittersweet. I have worked with some great people and solid products. I will miss coming to 71 Lyman Street but Marlborough is not that far away so we can still go The Shoe for a beer from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home