Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Couple Title

We have all heard the terms Beniffer, Bradgelina and TomKat [and I really hate them all] but it did give me an idea to if any of my friends names make an interesting [or hopefully amusing] new word for our everyday lexicon. So here we go:

Lisa + Ed = Led [or Lied, on second thought I think I'll stick with Led]
Susan + Michael = Suschael [I got nothing here]
Scott + Kym = Skym [but since her name is actually Kim, maybe it should be Skim]
Kim + Joel = Koel [pronounced kōl]
Coleen + Steve = Cove [or maybe Steveen, but that is much to hard to say]
Tim + Jaimie = Timmie [or is that just a pet name for Tim???]
Brian + Suzanne = Brianne [or Suzan, either way it's just like one of their names]
Ken + Nancy = Kancy [not sure about this one]
Joe + Allie = Jollie [only if Joe looked like Angelina Jolie]
Dave + Sandy = Dandy [oddly enough that is the name of their bar, coincidence?]
Michelle + Paul = Michaul [rolls together nicely just doesn't mean anything]
Allie + Stephanie = Allanie [sounds like a new medication, call Sepracor]
Karen + Steve = Kareve [this is the brother to Aleve]
Frank + Liz = Friz [although I still love Frank and Beans]
Rachel + Chuck = Rachuckel [this is the one, I can see it in the tabloids now]

I think Rachuckel is our winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home