Friday, June 27, 2008

Be a real man and don't dis on pink

Recently there has been grumblings about the Pink Hat in and around fenway. Some die hard "fans" believe you should only wear the true colors of the team [for the Sox that's Red, White and Blue] and not hats or shirts made from colors which are not on the team pallet. I guess I'm going to have to return my Black Throw Back Patriots Hat because it is not the current team logo or my Kelly Green St. Patrick's Day Dustin Pedroia Jersey because it is not an official color of the team.

[I won't even mention how the San Diego Padres wear camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day or how the New York Yankees played a game against the Virgina Tech team this spring or how mlb teams go pink on Mother's Day]

For me, I'm going to trade in my Silver and Red cars for two black ones, after all Henry Ford only made black Model T's back in the day any why would we want a world with selection, stlye, personality or choice?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home