Friday, May 15, 2009

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus

First watch the trailer:



The plot of this film, and I kind you not, is about a submarine that is caught between two battling prehistoric monsters that have been awakened from a frozen state. One is a Megalodon: a gigantic, shark-like creature; the other a giant octopus similar to the Kraken. The submarine's crew races against time to survive and capture the two monsters before they can damage the coast.

Is it any wonder that this film is going straight to video? I guess they are hoping for some of the buzz that Snakes On A Plane got with the ridiculously straightforward name. I think I can hold off adding this to the netflix queue until I have seen ever other movie ever made.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, May 15, 2009, Anonymous J-Man said...

Dude, I am so getting this from Netflix. It is a "Short Wait"! Damn!

Debbie Gibson and the original L.L. in one film? Unbelievable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home