Wednesday, March 04, 2009

What not to do at McDonalds

On Saturday, 27 year old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman entered her local McDonald's and ordered and paid for [apparently] the only item she likes there - a 10 piece Chicken McNuggets and small french fry. In processing her order in the kitchen, it was discovered they were out and the cashier/manager asked Ms. Goodman what she would like as a replacement because "all sales are final". Ms. Goodman decided to ask her local police department to intervene in this very serious situation:


After the 3rd 911 call, the police did finally arrive and cite Ms. Goodman with a misdemeanor citation for misusing the 911 system. In response to the citation Ms. Goodman stated "This is an emergency, If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one. This is an emergency."

Ok now for a dose of reality - "All Sales Are Final"? Really? Just give the women her money back and move on. On the other side, calling 911 because they won't give you McNuggets? Really? Just eat something else. I think we all want our local police out doing something a little more important than settling trivial disputes between a store manager who doesn't know what the word customer in customer service means and a woman who doesn't know they are called McNuggets not just nuggets. These two should probably just be put into a UFC octagon ring and the last one standing gets to keep the 5 or so bucks in question here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, March 05, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude: They're made with all white meat. I'd kill for a 10- rack with extra sweet and sour. Now, if they're gonna charge me for extra sweet and sour, you know I'm calling 911!

 
At 10:45 PM, March 05, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I support her. She deserved her money back - Joey B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home