Sunday, March 22, 2009

AI: Several Days Later

Ok I got a chance to skim through this weeks Idol and luckily for me I got to skim country week, which is one of my least favorites.

Kris Allen - Make You Feel My Love - Looked good, sounded fine, will stay around.

Anoop Desai - Always on My Mind - I guess this is the Anoop they put through.

Matt Giraud - So Small - Still loving his performance and style.

Danny Gokey - Jesus, Take the Wheel - Only song I watched the whole performance.

Allison Iraheta - Blame It on Your Heart - So far, my least favorite Allison song.

Megan Joy - Walkin' After Midnight - At least she stood still. Now if she can perk up some.

Adam Lambert - Ring of Fire - Still confused on all of this Adam-mania.

Scott MacIntyre - Wild Angels - Novelty is wearing off.

Lil Rounds - Independence Day - I disagree with the judges and thought this was really good.

Michael Sarver - Ain't Goin' Down ('Til the Sun Comes Up) - I think this could be the end of the line.

Alexis Grace - Jolene - A bit up and down, but I liked it anyways.

Cream Of The Crop: Danny, Matt and Lil
Bottom Of The Barrel: Michael, Scott and Megan
Should Go Home: Michael
Will Go Home: Michael

Update: Just found out that Alexis is no longer with us. Oh well. Hope Paula is right [even though I think she is wrong] and something good happens for Alexis.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home