Friday, March 27, 2009

AI: The 10th wasn't saved

I think it was a great run for Micaela, where he made the most out of what he's got. I did find it odd last night watching that when Michael was "singing for his life", the judges didn't appear to be discussing if he should be saved or not. Which then lead to an awkward scene at the end of the show where Simon basically made the decision for everyone. In the end they would never use their one and only one chance to save someone on Michael it since Simon already had his mind made up about that I guess a team discussion was not really necessary. I just wish, for Michael's sake, they took that a little more serious. I am assuming they have already selected a couple of contestants that they feel should make it to the final 5 and will use this new power if and when one of those pre-selected people get voted off before then. Until next week, Wino out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home