Monday, October 27, 2008

Blogging is hard

School has kept me very busy this semster and work has had more activity then ever which is making keeping my blog going on a daily basis a real challenge. I have enjoyed writing on various subjects and have really enjoyed the reader feedback. In a effort to continue my blog and have the time for the other things in my life, I am going to start posting video's each day that I find interesting. These posts may contain some of my thoughts or just a video itself. I am hoping this new Vlog style will be entertaining, educational and always fun for the whole family. Stay tuneds....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, October 30, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it up, E! I know how hard this is, but you do a great job at it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home