Thursday, October 23, 2008

Don't mess with the 80's

For a while now, 80s Tees [dot com] has had a full page ad in Entertainment Weekly and I had never really given it a second look because A. I am familiar with the web site and B. I'm not currently in the need of a Smurfett, Bayside Tigers or Cobra Kai t-shirt. Today I took a good look at their ad and sure they have things like Lite-Brite, Barbie, Top Gun, and GI Joe it also contains shirts like Dunder Mifflin and Little Miss Sunshine. I had to go over to their site and poke around and I found many items in their Non 80s Movies, Non 80s Cartoons and Non 80s TV Shows sections. Items like Average Joes, Sylar and More Cowbell. I think they should rename their site to 80sAndNon80'sTess.com - it would be more accurate.

Come to think of it, I bet their newer fashion Tees are more popular than their throwback models so perhaps funnytees.com is even a better name.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home