Sunday, March 16, 2008

SNL actually made me laugh

Yesterday was the 4th new episode since the writers strike ended and even though Jonah Hill was the host and I expected Superbadish humor for the hour and 1o minutes around my favorite segment, Weekend Update, it turned out to be by far the best episode this season. I actually laughed for most of the entire episode and it was the best episode I have scene in sometime. Here is a really good skit where Mr. Hill plays a hyperactive 6 year old with his newly divorced dad:



Plus the ongoing MacGruber skit is "Friggin' Genius":

Part 1



Part 2



And let's not forget Weekend Update's Really!?! with Seth and Amy:



I'm now actually really looking forward to their next new episode on 4/22 with Christopher Walken and Panic at the Disco. Maybe we will see More Cowbell... Just a thought.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home