Friday, November 23, 2007

What I am thankful for

My wife, more and more everyday
My health, without it, you have nothing
My family, yes all of my family
My home, even the circa 1970's kitchen
Our new kitchen plan, gonna be a crazy winter
Neighbors, even those neighbors
Our cars, especially with the top down
My friends, whom I get by with a little help from
School, someday I will have my Masters
My job, not always perfect but always interesting
Running, even if it's only 1 mile today
Music, without it I couldn't run everyday
Technology, DVR, MP3 player, and YouTube keep me entertained
Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics, keep on rolling
US Soldiers, keeping us safe
Blogging, what an interesting outlet
Delivering hot meals to Fred & Oralee and Patrica yesterday

Hope you had a very thankful day yesterday.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, November 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee Lee said...
We do have so much to be thankful for. I love you, Ed! Thanks for everything you do, especially keeping me entertained by your thoughts daily!
-cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home