Thursday, November 15, 2007

Boston Marathon

After finishing the Chicago Marathon last year, I thought I would never do it again but the allure of my local race, which happens to start just 5.8 miles from my house, is too great and I am planning on running the 112th this April. To qualify, I would have to run another marathon in under 3 hours and 15 minutes which is not something I can realistically do. I don't mind paying to enter the race, as I did in Chicago, and while I truly commend the Boston Marathon Charity Program for raising so much money each year I will be working hard enough just to finish the race [and go to school and remodel the kitchen] on what some consider one of the toughest courses in the country. So I am looking for a sponsor, a corporate sponsor to be exact.

If you, your cousin, a neighbor, your oldest high school friend or your best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend have access to a number that I can use, I would be forever grateful for the opportunity to run from Hopkinton to Boston this spring. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or, god willing, you can help me with a number.

26.2 on 4-21-08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home