Thursday, October 11, 2007

Optimus is calling...

Send your friends personalized Optimus Prime messages from the DVD website. It has several input fields to make the message personalized [although I wish they had pull downs for the names but anyway] but the best thing is when you send the message by phone it allows you to input a from phone number which masks where it is really coming from. I was able to really surprise my wife with a call from Prime because our caller ID displayed of office number on the screen. She said the call "just scared the beezesus out of me... it was a DEEP voice who knew my name. I jumped out of my skin." Perfect!

Roll Out!

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, October 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee Lee said...
Ha Ha Ha Ed, I was alone on a Thursday afternoon in a quiet house with your caller ID #. I almost hung up and called the police....but then I laughed and passed it onto my co-worker who knew IMMEDIATELY who the voice belong to....geek...luv ya Nikki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home