Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Back-Up



When I first saw this commercial online I thought it was a joke, like an SNL "commercial". I went to the website listed in the ad and even then I wasn't so sure this was a real product. However after checking out Patent # 5,732,914 [granted on March 31, 1998 to Mr. John Flinn of Sanger, CA] it looks like this is a real product. So for all those would-be home burglars, just remember - "As seen on TV" - many customers are buying one for each side of the bed!

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, October 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kym said....
I think that those ads must be big down south!! That was really funny!

 
At 7:14 PM, October 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee Lee said...
I love how they say "people are buying two for each side of the bed" Just in case the husband is chicken, she'll go take care of the intruder. Plus I love the only guy they show in the video, looks like he is from down Texas. Too funny!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home