Monday, March 19, 2007

The Streak

On December 8th, 2006 I started my quest for a year long streak of running at least 1 mile everyday. Since then I have run 100 days in a row covering a total of 150 miles - which is not much compared to last year's marathon training but it's still pretty good. I expect the daily average to go up significantly once the warmer weather gets here. In the same time I have also gotten some bike work in and covered over 200 miles in the guy in my building. Not bad but if I'm going to do a triathlon this summer, I will need more miles on the bike [and some time in the pool]. For all of those who are interested, here are the links to the 6th Annual Harpoon 5-Miler to Benefit the Angel Fund [June 2] and the 8th Annual Worcester Firefighters Memorial 6k [June 10]. These are my summer running standards and truly fun for the whole family.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home