Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy Birthday BOTB


What a year:

323 Posts
367 Comments
1,718 Unique Visitors [since 6/20/06]
Way too many hours of writing
Thousands of laughs

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by, read my sometimes crazy thoughts, left their own comments, gave me ideas for posts and have encouraged me to continue to write. I hope each of you have taken just a little something away from The Bottom Of The Barrel.

Also I want to give a shout out to my man Chuck since today is also his birthday. Happy B-Day Chuckster.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, March 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, BOTB and Chuck!

I must say that reading BOTB is a danger to my free time (ask me about playing 3d golf for an hour last night from 1AM to 2AM) but it keeps me plugged into what my main man E is thinking about. Thanks for your hard work and the laughs, deep thoughts, and perspective. Looking forward to another year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home