Monday, February 19, 2007

f'in FTD part 3

After waiting the 48 hours FTD said it would take to look into my order situation and the arrival of the less than great bouquet of flowers they shipped I decided to see if I could call them now. They are now finally accepting calls again and after waiting 33 minutes on hold I final got through to a representative. I was trying to keep my cool and just get a refund but that was really challenging, especially when the representative told me she could see that I had emailed them several times. She asked if I would like a replacement order and I responded with an abrupt Absolutely Not. Then she finally asked if I wanted a refund which I told her Absolutely. Note if she had just read either of my last two emails she would have already know that answer. Anyway, I hung up and about 2 minutes later I got this email:
Thank you for your recent purchase from FTD.COM for Lisa L.

Despite our best efforts to schedule your delivery as you requested, due to weather conditions out of our control, we were unable to deliver your order on the date requested. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. A refund in the amount of $55.98 has been posted to your credit card.

If you are interested in rescheduling a delivery for after Valentine's Day, we would be happy to assist you. If you choose to do so, you will be entitled to receive$15.00 off on all orders placed with FTD.com through 2-28-2007 by clicking through on the following link http://www.ftd.com/love.

Thank you for shopping with FTD.COM.

Sincerely,
Carol
http://custserv.ftd.com/

Thanks Carol, I think I'll be passing on this type of service from now on since your "best efforts" is a delayed shipment, a bad product, worse customer service and a complete lack of ability to communicate with your customers. Maybe the downturn of their stock on Friday is a sign of things to come for FTD.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home