Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Go Elf Yourself, San Diego

Office Max has this fun little site where you can put your face on an elf's body and share it with all your friends. You know a wise man once said, "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is to place your face on an elf body for all to see and hear". Or something like that.

Anyway, I thought it would fun to bring back our Anchorman friends for the holiday season so without furthure adu, here's Ron "Your know I don't speak spanish" Burgundy, Veronica "Tits McGee is on vacation" Corningstone, Brian "60% of the time, it works every time" Fantana, Brick "I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party" Tamland, and Champ "I'm all about havin' fun" Kind.

And of course here is my elfish self. Feel free to comment with your own eflish persona.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home