Monday, August 14, 2006

And I quote "Ohhhhhhhhhhh"

For those who know me, you know how I love to quote movies and that I'm kinda a big deal. So what movie do you think people are looking to quote the most? Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, of course. Check out Yahoo's Buzz log and see the top 20 movies that are being searched for. Some may surprise you while others are expected and that is in no way depressing.

Some of my favorite quotable movies not in the current "buzz":

Ace Ventura, Airplane!, Animal House, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Back to the Future, Dumb and Dumber, Full Metal Jacket, Ghost Busters, Happy Gilmore, Jaws, Spaceballs, Star Wars [trilogy], Vacation [also europe & christmas], The Silence of the Lambs, Tommy Boy, Trading Places and When Harry Met Sally.

That's how I roll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home