Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Running Music

Randomly I heard Running on Empty by Jackson Browne and it got me thinking to other "Running" songs. Here are a few that I found online in other lists that I like:

Always on the Run - Lenny Kravitz
Band on the Run - Paul McCartney
Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
Break my Stride - Matthew Wilder
I Ran (so far) - Flock of Seagulls
Long Run - Eagles
One Last Run - Nickleback
Run to You - Bryan Adams
Runaround - Blues Traveler
Running Away - Hoobastank
Running Blind - Godsmack
Running Down A Dream - Tom Petty
Running with the Devil - Van Halen
She's a little Runaway - Bon Jovi
Take it on the Run - REO Speedwagon
Take the Money and Run - The Steve Miller Band
Where are we runnin' - Lenny Kravitz

Any other "running" songs tickle your fancy?

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, April 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

long distance runaround - yes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home