Monday, March 20, 2006

Harpoon 5 Miler or Bust

On June 3rd 2006, Kym, Lisa and Sandy are all participating in their first 5 mile road race. I am so excited and proud of these girls are going to train and push themselves to accomplish this running distance and at the same time assist in raising money for the Angel Fund for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis [ALS] or Lou Gehrigs Disease research. This will be my third year running the course and I have put together a simple running build-up schedule for them to train to, which is:


If you want to run or volunteer for this event, check Harpoon's website - it is a great time and we have so much fun. See y'all at the finish line and make sure there's a cold UFO there for me.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, March 21, 2006, Blogger TheWino said...

I am so proud of Lisa who ran her first mile this morning - even though she didn't want to! Way to go honey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home