Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Plan

After attending the wake of my wife's uncle last night I have decided I would like a simple ceremony when it is my time. First I want to be cremated: No coffin, no wake, no burial. Just my ashes put into a nice container. Before my ashes are spread over Haleakala National Park just after sunrise, I would like a simple ceremony starting with a prayer:



Then a song:



Once the ceremony is over, my ashes can just be released into the air: Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. Thank you for coming.

PS: If Will and Sam could be there for the ceremony, that would be a bonus.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, October 07, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee Lee said...
Bad news BOTB, just found out you CAN be cremated but I CANNOT spread the ashes, they must remain in tact. So I will still have Will Farrell sing Dust in the Wind but there will be no spreading of your ashes.
Sorry, I don't make the rules ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home