Monday, July 14, 2008

Comic-Con Shedule

Next week I will be working at Comic-Con and while I am excited to be part of a team selling collectables to the 125,000 visitors that are expceted to attend, I think the people watching, seeing the other booths and maybe getting to a panel or two will make the trip worth while. I will bring my camera and try to capture some of - what I expect to be - outragious costumes. As for the panels, here is a short list of a few that I would like to attend [if I have some free time]:

Hasbro: GI Joe
20th Century Fox: The Day The Earth Stood Still and Max Payne
Showtime: Dexter
Warner Premiere and Warner Home Video: World Premiere of Lost Boys The Tribe
The Big Bang Theory Screening
Industrial Light & Magic and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Lionsgate and Odd Lot Entertainment: The Spirit Preview
[adult swim]’s Robot Chicken
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Heroes: Exclusive First Look at “Villains”
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Screening
Lost
Exclusive Q&A with the writers of The Office
Dollhouse
Universal: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor and Death Race
Fringe Q&A and Trailer Screening
Sony: Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, Quarantine, Pineapple Express
It should be an interesting trip no matter waht I see.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, July 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dork.

 
At 3:32 PM, July 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that that is out of the way, are you going to see The Dark Knight with LeeLee? If not, want to make this another Heath Ledger movie with some serious guy-on-guy action?

 
At 3:33 PM, July 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On second thought, that doesn't sound very good. Plus, why would I go to the movies with a Comic-Con dork anyways?

 
At 8:24 AM, July 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee Lee said...
Please J-man, you love that kind of shiz and would be right there in the pix with the Wino and Steve. I can totally picture the three of you! You are all dorks! but I say that with love ;)

 
At 9:06 AM, July 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee Lee, you know me to well. I am also such a jealous biy-atch!

 
At 1:39 PM, July 15, 2008, Blogger TheWino said...

Currently do not have plans when I will see The Dark Knight [and I do mean When]. Not sure time allows for a viewing before my very dorkish trip to San Diego [which as we al knows, means a Whale's Vagina]. Maybe when I get back??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home