Tuesday, January 15, 2008

American Idol is back

Tonight was the beginning of the 7th season of American Idol and with the current writers strike in full effect, AI should easily be the biggest show of the second half of the tv season - with or without a few stand out singer star's in the making. In the Philly auditions, I saw two promising new singers:

Female - Kristy Lee Cook



Male - Chris Watson



And of course the odd ball of the night - Ben Haar



Also from Philly I got a new favorite saying [or perhaps new salutation for outlook]:

"Love, Peace and Chicken Grease!" - Randy Jackson

I'm not sure what it means, but I get a chuckle every time I say it. Maybe I will go with just LPCG for short. LPCG, Out!

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, January 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought I could pass along a YouTube clip of "Leah"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpiQmM58jCw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home