Monday, August 13, 2007

I don't know how to put this but...

We are kind of a big deal! I contacted Diane when we returned from our spring trip to Northern California and this was the outcome of our interview. My favorite parts:

- But the high point for Ed, a marathoner, was running in the colorful 7.5-mile Bay to Breakers foot race. [Note those are her words, not mine]
- Wineries they visited included Stag's Leap ("We really like their wine," Ed said [for the record we did mention to her we called our close friend Scott (to rub it in a little) but that detail must have been edited out]
- "I loved the town, too," she said. "It's really quaint, with a big square." [It did have a big central square with a very nice jewelry store]
- "Between that and VJB, I could have died and gone to heaven." [And I thought heaven was in Iowa]

Over all, I really like her article on our trip and encourage everyone to share your memories with her in the future.

The Marathoner, out!

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, August 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kym said....
Thanks for mentioning us in your blog Ed. It doesn't make up for the fact that we were not mentioned in the paper, but I will take it!!!!

 
At 12:56 PM, August 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee Lee said.....
Kym, did Scottie like his signed copy? Tell him it may be worth money one day :) Ok, maybe not...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home