Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Flashers

On film, Frank The Tank said "We're going streakin!" in Old School and Van Wylder ran the Naked Mile. Years ago we had WOW [Whip'em Out Wednesdays] bumper stickers here in Boston but today I am wondering if flashers/streakers still exist or is that a fad that has run it's course? I'm not sure but this past weekend the flasher made a come back.

Driving west bound on the Mass Pike early Saturday afternoon in my convertible Sebring [note this is a practical for our climate] and behind me was my longtime friend and his wife. As we neared the Weston tolls, my female passenger turned around and flashed my friends her bra as a goof but then said what the heck and gave them the full monty or, as some might say, the money shot. Several nice comments were shouted back at us from the car behind us but the biggest surprise was a car exiting to route 128 [about 6 cars lanes to my right] beep the horn and give her a thumbs up. Very observant guy - of course they all are when a woman is showing off her bodacious taa taas.

So, for at least one day, flashing is back in Massachusetts and for one Western Mass boy his Saturday has quite and eye full [hope his wife didn't mind].

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, June 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Weston tolls will never be the same for me again! That was too funny, as we were both dying laughing!

 
At 8:58 PM, June 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

K said,

There is nothing wrong with showing off a little. It made my husband's day and I got a good laugh.

 
At 2:18 PM, June 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee Lee said...
I had no idea what was happening until we got off the pike and was told what she did. I saw her back.....I nearly died! Hats off to ya girl, show em' while their HOT!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home