Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Is my name popular?

Ever wonder if there were other people in this country with your name? Well wonder no more because How Many Of Me has a search engine that can answer that very question. For me, it says there is only one other EL out there. For my wife, she's the one-and-only, natch. As for some other names, there are 49,535 people named John Smith, 1,048 people named James Bond, 113 people named Harry Potter in the United States - give or take. I also found that there are 295 John and 22 Jane Doe's. I feel bad for those 318 people who are better know as the unidentified corpse or unknown defendant. Anyway, go on, give it a try. Maybe you'll be a only child like Lisa or have many brethren like Mr. Smith does and hopefully you won't be an unknown like Mr. and Mrs. Doe.

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
2
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home