Monday, November 20, 2006

Ahh the Holidays

In preparation of our upcoming annual holiday party, I would recommend visiting Regiftable.com - a website dedicated to the issue of the regift. My wife had the brilliant idea several years ago for each person/couple to bring 1 regifted item from their house for a "yankee swap" style exchange. We have seen many a bad gifts and have laughed [and still laugh - no more hiding the regifts in my bedroom Sandy] for hours over the regifts. The site has some pretty good regift stories and a nice 101 section to cover some etiquette issues. So check it out and start preparing this year's regift.

PS: Kym, I do not want those candle sticks back - I am hoping they have found either a suitable home or the bottom of your trash by now!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, November 21, 2006, Blogger TheWino said...

Hey my mother gave me those, so show some respect! Nevermind, they are ugly but I hung onto them for 3 years, so can you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home