Wednesday, September 27, 2006

You stay classy, John Mayer

According to John's Blog, he would not quote Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy during his recent concert in San Diego [as you already know, discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina - but I digress]. I give John credit for staying classy because I would not be able to resist the temptation. Here is how my concert would go down - P.A.G. plays House of Blues San Diego:

Opening the show, walking to the mic... "Hello San Diego, how's are you feeling tonight?" Once the crowd noise calms down "What? You know I don't speak Spanish but seriously I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. "

After the first song... "Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen. Cannonball." leading into our new song called Cannonball.

Half way through the show... "This next song is for all those lovers out there. They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, this song works every time."

After the last song of the 3rd encore... "Stay Classy, San Diego" and the lights go down.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, September 28, 2006, Blogger TheWino said...

P.A.G.? What does it stand for? Truth, Justice and the American Way? Nope, that's my man Superman. As for the band, I feel another blog entry coming on to give the details of it's meaning. This feels a bit like lost. Clues dropped here and there, then the explanation. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home