Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Outlet shopping

Here in Maine they have two outlet centers, Kittery and Freeport [home of LL Bean]. After spending some time at both I started to think just how much can you save by shopping in an outlet. Sure your looking at clothes from last season but if you plan far enough ahead, aren't you just shopping for next season? So let's see how we did:

Jones of New York Shirt - Orginal Price 44.00, Outlet Price 14.99 - Savings: 66% off
Timberland Running Shirt - Orginal Price 45.00, Outlet Price 11.99 - Savings: 73% off
Old Navy Tack Jacket - Orginal Price 24.99, Outlet Price 5.99 - Savings: 76% off
J. Jill Skirt - Orginal Price 78.00, Outlet Price 8.99 - Savings: 88% off

Of course not all of our purchases were this drastically reduced, but all in all, I think we did pretty good - and I have a new jacket which I have worn almost every day since I bought it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home